Subaru of Charlottetown Trilobster Triathlon
Subaru of Charlottetown Trilobster Triathlon looks to attract athletes of all ages and abilities
Triathlon PEI is pleased to announce that Trilobster Triathlon will take place in Summerside, August 8th as swimmers, cyclists and runners will be going through their paces at the 6th annual Subaru of Charlottetown Tri-Lobster Triathlon.
“After such a challenging year we are delighted and excited to be hosting Subaru of Charlottetown Tri-Lobster Triathlon,” said race director Marian Grant. “It is a chance for athletes of all ages and abilities to participate in a competative, fun event. We are working hard with the City of Summerside and we will be ready to host many of the finest triathletes and duathletes in the region and beyond.” All race details can be found at https://tripei.ca/subaru-charlottetown-trilobster-triathlon/
Subaru of Charlottetown Trilobster Triathlon will see supersprint, sprint and standard triathlons but we are offering much more. Not a swimmer, no worries, sign up for duathlon (run/bike/run). You don’t bike? Try aquathlon (swim/run). Running is not for you? Register for aquabike (swim/bike).
It’s time to have some fun in your own back yard. Pump up your tires, find your goggles, lace up your sneakers and register today https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/trilobster-triathlon-2021 Not ready to race, volunteer and check out what this sport is all about. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DA9A823A0F9C16-trilobster
Subaru of Charlottetown TriLobster Triathlon Events:
- Standard Triathlon (1500 m swim, 40 km bike, & 10km run) min age 18
- Standard Aquabike ( 1500 m swim, 40 km bike) min age 18 * Sprint Triathlon (750m swim, 20km bike, & 5km run) min age 16 * Sprint Duathlon (5km run, 20km bike, & 2.5km run) min age 16
- Supersprint Triathlon (375m swim, 10km bike & 2.5km run) min age 15
- Supersprint Duathlon (2.5km run – 10km bike & 1.25km run) min age 15
- International Aquathlon (750 m swim – 5k run) min age 16
- Sprint Draft Legal Triathlon (Canada Games Athletes only) (750m- 20km bike- 5k -Min age 16
Click here July Article 2021 to view article as a pdf.